What we do for our clients buying a home:
Once we fully understand the criteria for your new home, we are fanatical about finding the perfect match.
One of the primary benefits of using our services is that our experts are well connected to the area they represent and hear about listings right when they come on the market. In fact, we often know about them even before they’re on the market. That’s just the first step in buying a home.
When we work for you, we will:
- Save you time by constantly searching the market for homes that meet your criteria.
- E-mail your specific home requirements to top-producing agents in your desired purchase area, so they are aware that we have a qualified purchaser for their future listings.
- Provide you with premier access to online property search tools that enable you to search and view detailed information on properties with the same level of access a realtor has.
- Tour homes with you and provide comparative analysis. We also refer you to other experts such as home inspectors, appraisers and attorneys who can provide more in-depth analysis and advice.
- Help you explore financing options and, if required, refer you to top mortgage professionals, so you can institute the best possible option that fits your specific situation.
- Provide consultation in relation to your written offer to purchase a home, with all terms approved by you.
- Expert Negotiation geared toward achieving the best possible price and terms for you. We take care of all the documentation details and keep you fully informed about all activities that lead to the transaction closing.
- Assist you, if necessary, in finding any home-related services you need post closing.
- Educate you about market values and trends, home construction quality and codes, equity potential, financing options and more, so you can make the most informed decisions possible.
- You’ll have the benefit of our extensive professional network, developed through years of experience.
- In short, we help you every step of the way to ensure that everything’s signed, sealed and delivered on closing day.